Re: New member introduction

  • Subject: Re: New member introduction
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:52:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2003 2:29:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kellydn@frontiernet.net writes:
am trying to get a list of nurseries together that are good sources of
hostas.  Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones to go with and
to avoid?
Have ordered from ...Tower, Plant Delights, Bridgewood, Wade, Naylor Creek,
and House of Hosta and maybe a couple of others that I don't remember and had
good stuff from all of them.  Have occasionally bought from Bob A. and some
others privately and had good experiences there too.

I still don't have Dorothy Benedict after spending all that money for a non
streaky one from way back younder on ebay I have not had the heart to pay that
much for one again.  I have to admit DB is the mother of great hostas and
maybe I should go for it again.  N.

And welcome to the group, please join the Pix list too as it has been busier
lately that the open.