Re: Looking for...

  • Subject: Re: Looking for...
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 06:03:22 -0400

>You aren't thinking of Secret Love a european Fragrant Blue sport with a
>yellow margin which just might look white in the US are you Glen?  There
>will be a delay I reckon before it hits the market.

No Tim, I was unaware of this plant, but I appreciate the
reference...sounds nice. I will keep it in mind. Ironicaly I am looking for
such a plant for a blind gardening friend who keeps a remarkable hosta
garden. She concentrates on scent in her plants....... and touch. She
visualizes her garden and plants accordingly.  glen .

Cacophemism...n. a harsh or pejorative expression used in place of a milder

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839