H. 'Fragrant King'

  • Subject: H. 'Fragrant King'
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:12:42 -0500

In the Van den top web site: http://www.vandentop.nl/Nieuws_2003.html a photo of H. 'Fragrant King' can be viewed. It does have some blue hint on the leaves, some interpretation of blue can be misleading at times. In my database, if there is any amount of blue evident I use BG to cover both colors. Seems to make sense to me but nothing is written in concrete!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: <LemkeIowa@aol.com>