Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

SECK138@aol.com wrote:
> Really appreciate the response.  Great Expectations which I have and love has
> definitely made the cut.  I will look into obsession.   I am interested in
> Donahue's piecrust, midwest magic, on stage, el capitan, peace, rhapsody,
> frosted jade, azure snow, flame switch, kinkaku, uzu no mai, tattoo, twilight,
> fragrant blue, elvis lives, fair maiden, daybreak, blue arrow, abiqua
> moonbeam, fried green tomatoes, inniswood, kifukurin Ko mame, lucy vitol's,
> mildred seaver, northern exposure, shining tot,  Any one have these plants and
> do you love them

I have Azure Snow-beautiful and grows fairly quickly
Fragrant Blue, Kifukurin Ko Mame and Fair Maiden, all are new plants but
doing very well.  I'd also like to get Blue Arrow.  Uzo No Mai I've been
warned doesn't do very well in my area(Western Ny zone 5/6) so I've
resisted it even though I find it so unique.