Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

Joanne thank you so much for responding I am the same zone as you Zone 5
Boston, MA area.  So I should pass on Uzo No Mai also.  You just saved me some
money.  I love the unusual  and I was all set to buy it.   Have you heard of a
hosta called blue jay?  It is supposed to be very blue.  I only saw it listed
one place.