Page links

Well I've recently taken over the job of managing the website for
Western NY Hosta Society and I'm working on setting up a link page.
If anyone would like to have there page linked with ours let me
It isn't much yet,(since I'm in learn as you go phase) but I'm hoping
for good things.
New  WNYHS web site http://www.geocities.com/~wnyhs
P.S. I consider any and all suggestions for improvement.