Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

Hi-Was down to visit Ran Lydells garden a few weeks ago. Saw  a new one to
me Dark Star.I have a three year old clump of Peace which is really nice.
Lucy Vitols is one of my Favorites. Have a all/green sport of it that I
have to get busy and register.My wifes mother passed away last week so got
behind on some of the gardening work.Had a   odd thing happen this year.Had
seven clumps odf Daylillies that didn't bloom this year that are now in
bloom. Have a scape coming up on the new plant  that I just purchased by
the name of First NightIf it wasn't so late in the fall you should see
these plants growing in my garden-Wes HydZone 6=Rochester,New York