Re: What Else?

In a message dated 10/11/1998 3:22:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
mikecook@pipeline.com writes:

<<  Perhaps you cannot not understand it, but many
 women (especially in my age group) are seriously offended when men with
 whom they are unacquainted use sexual vulgarities, in careless disregard
 for the feelings of others.  We also have teens, elderly persons, people
 from other-than-North American cultures, and religious individuals who do
 not (or should not!<BG>) want to hear this type of trashiness, even if it
 is from the big-deal Pix-lister. >>

Dear Sheila,

We have been friends too long, thru many travails, for this incident to come
between us. I know that the sender of the post you found to be offensive did
not mean to hurt anyone; but, I apologize to you and hope we can always be
friends. I did not mean to undermine your sincere beliefs; I was expressing
mine.

Yr friend,

Clyde Crockett