Re: Re:Wednesday Blues

As usual, you bring a smile to my face in the midst of a frantic PM.

And BTW:
"usual" means "more than once, but not necessarily every time"

"bring" is metaphorical: you have never been to my office

"smile" in this instance is more than a grin but less than a guffaw (close,

"face" is approximate: we approached a belly laugh with this one, extending
the region of hilarity involvement to the upper torso, yet still including
the face, neck and scalp

"midst" is defined as "in the middle of" or (in this case) approximately
the period of time between 2 and 4 PM EDT

"frantic" is probably an exaggeration of the temper of this workday.  I
humbly apologize for the hyberbole.  I would not be exaggerating if I said
that I did it in order to protect my wife and family, as well as my
reputation and position.

And finally, "PM" is intended to be an indication that I am located in the
northeastern US, and am counting time using standard practice for this
region of the planet.

I am still questioning about the meaning of "thanks", but since you did not
ask, I will not volunteer any additional information.

Yours most sincerely,
Rick Grazzini