Re: a great hosta

I think the merits of hosta flowers and hosta foliage are well know to most
everyone on this list.

It's just a matter of what you prefer. I like both.

Mark Zillis gave an excellent slide show on hosta flowers at the winter
scientific meeting in Chicago this past winter. Mark is trying to breed for
better flower display.

Chocolate/ Vanilla
Flowers/Foliage
Tofu/Steak
War/ Peace

It's all a matter of opinion except for War/Peace.

Or am I wrong.

Love your hostas and your fellow hosta lovers.

Peace,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7