Re: What about the worst?

Mike Groothuis wrote:

> Everyone is mentioning their favorites. What are your least favorites?
> Mine would have to be. Abba (i don't think so) Irresistable, Uzu no
> way-i, and any blue that looks exactly like s. 'Elegans' but with a
> different name.
>
> Mike Groothuis
> Niles, MI
> zone 5b (Love that indian summer)

We did have an earlier mention of Abba Irrestiable  and so this is a
repete on my part,.  I have found it almost imposiable to grow, untill I
put it in a very sunny location with quite moist very peaty soil.  Same
with Nancy Minks.  They are now both nearing "weed" status.  Where is my
axe and spade --------DOWN  BOYS!!!!!
Ran