Re: hybridizing question

Thank you everyone for your reply's. Chick you seem to be thinking in the same
area as me. From what little I know about genetics, I should stand a chance to get
what I'm looking pollinating either direction. Rick has answered my question,
although it will take many more questions (which I will save for another day)
until I can apply this knowledge. Next year I will be ready for hybridizing

Ray W z5
alias Dr. Frankenhosta