Re: Hosta site back up.

In a message dated 10/21/1998 9:16:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
backhoe@scan.missouri.org writes:

<< any experience, information or otherwise, comments,
 on hosta, Samuri?  >>
I THINK you probably have 'Samurai'. It is member of the H. sieboldiana
'Aureomarginata' group. (This was formerly called the "grex" but the ICNCP
put a stop to that.) It is supposedly an improved type of 'Frances Williams';
yet, I find that it has the same "bad" characteristics as does  'FW'.
My suggestion: Buy H. 'Broadway Frances'.

Here is another suggestion: Mist it{Samurai} every day during the growing
season during the hottest part of the day. In other words, keep the leaves

Clyde Crockett z5