Re: New Rules

In a message dated 10/3/1999 10:43:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< single complaint.
 4. I am not going to get rich selling outlaw hostas because nobody else is
going to stop
 selling them either.  Damn.

 Chick >>

I had big plans too!!
Oh-well, I guess we have to work to make any money.

Are there any plants for making registration available over the Internet?
This would make it a lot easier for some of us that do not like to fill out
paper work and find stamp.

Paul