Re: Fw: AHS Fall Board Meeting

In a message dated 10/11/1999 11:34:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< The board has accepted a proposal to develop a "Sharing Circle" to
 be
 the permanent repository of memorial funds and other directed donations
 from individuals, clubs and commercial sources.  This fund would be used
 provide seed money for AHS or local society's activities.  The revenues
 when recouped would be returned to the fund completing the circle. >>

I am at a loss for words. This is another example of Newspeak, which can
easily be translated=="We are going to use your contributions in any way that
suits our goals."

I thought better of Jim Wilkins.BUT I cannot imagine he came up with such an
insane idea. Sounds like Judy Burns-Speak to me.Your mother, Toni,  would be
aghast at your double-speak. :>)

Clyde Crockett z5