Deer populations by county

 <A HREF="http://www.nortechforest.com/Product.html">Click here: Nortech -
Product Info</A>

Here's a link about Tree Guard, but the I'm sending it shows WHERE the deer
are (in case you can't tell )...and I thought we had more than the rest of

btw, Bob Solberg spoke at our MN Hosta Soc meeting Tuesday night (on his way
home from the board meeting in Michigan).  I thought it was excellent.  Just
one of the many things he talked about was deer.  He said to find a product
with Bitrex in it..though it may not be labeled such since it's not approved
yet??....it might appear as "bitter agent".  Then use a latex "sticker"
(base?) since it lasts 2 to 3 months, as opposed to only about a week for
soap stickers.  I'm not sure if this is something we mix ourselves, or if we
can buy a product with both of these in it?  The bitter chemical becomes
systemic...it's safe, can't hurt anyone, BUT where gloves or you'll taste
it???  one of our members knew what he was talkin about from personal
experience  :-)  You'll need to spray it on after the 1st flush of leaves,
and then again after the 2nd flush, so they too have it on them.  He did
mention Tree Guard, but said Repelex was cheaper and also keeps rabbits away,
because of the red-blood plasma in it.  It apparently smells awful for 48 hrs.

So, the big question...does it work???

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a