Fwd: [ahspol] Re: Who's votes for policies that negatively affectAHS finances?

  • To: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Subject: Fwd: [ahspol] Re: Who's votes for policies that negatively affectAHS finances?
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:59:21 EDT
  • Full-name: CCREDUX

From: Clyderock@aol.com

In a message dated 10/16/1999 8:22:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< I am still willing to give the Underdog Hosta Auction at next convention.
 I've already had several plants volunteered for that auction.   We'll need
 more to make it work.   >>

Count me in.

Two years ago I took a rather rare hosta to the convention for auction. I
think it would have brought in about $150---$175.

I took it to the Chairman of the auction and he told me that the list had
been prepared and why didn't I wait until next year to give it for auction!

I know that several persons who have donated large numbers of hostas refused
to do so at the Michigan convention.

Clyde Crockett

Join PROS&PUNDITS.  For details go to: