Re: hybrids and correction

>Joe why don't you and Ben take this pissing contest off line.

It's so nice to know we have such intelligent people on this robin who
can express their hatred for humanity so elegantly!

As to Ben, he's pretty much a scientific fraud.  He makes absolutely
ridiculously statments with no proof to support his claims.  There are
some like yourslef who will constantly be fooled by Ben, but there are
others on this robin who know something about science and how to do
research and we know Ben does BAD science and we are going to expose
Ben everytime he comes up with one of his outrageous statements that
can't be supported by facts.  Maybe you can tolerate such sloppiness
on Bens part, but others of us can't.

Now, would you please post a list of topics that we can discuss that
does meet your approvial and we will only discuss those topics!

Joe Halinar