Re: hybrids and correction

I'm not fooled by Ben just sick of watching this attempt to elevate
yourself by attacking everything Ben says. Which, by the way, he baits you
with his statements. And, taking our time with your problems with the
daylily people. If you couldn't resolve those problems there you won't here.

As Ben says; "give information."

At 07:18 PM 10/22/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>Joe why don't you and Ben take this pissing contest off line.
>It's so nice to know we have such intelligent people on this robin who
>can express their hatred for humanity so elegantly!
>As to Ben, he's pretty much a scientific fraud.  He makes absolutely
>ridiculously statments with no proof to support his claims.  There are
>some like yourslef who will constantly be fooled by Ben, but there are
>others on this robin who know something about science and how to do
>research and we know Ben does BAD science and we are going to expose
>Ben everytime he comes up with one of his outrageous statements that
>can't be supported by facts.  Maybe you can tolerate such sloppiness
>on Bens part, but others of us can't.
>Now, would you please post a list of topics that we can discuss that
>does meet your approvial and we will only discuss those topics!
>Joe Halinar
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5