1 or a kind, or mass plantings, take your choice

   My thoughts exactly.  I think of it this way....who spends the most time
in my garden??  I do, therefore it needs to satisfy my desires, interests,
etc.  Some people may say my sunken bathtub is slightly "tacky"(I think that
is a word, or at least my mom used it), but my frogs call it home.  Some
that visit drool, others feel that they have entered a jungle and only want
out.  I am not narrow minded when it comes to visiting and admiring other
gardens, I just like to grow many different plants therefore more than 1, or
2 if I really like it,  of any single plant is taking up space that a
"different" plant could occupy.  Mass plantings have their place, just not
in my garden.
Judy in VA