Re: Hosta Ramblings---and milking the AHS membership

LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< It is always a
 surprise to see how much larger my plants grow in the North. >>

Mary, while you are on this subject I would like to say that the Lakeside
Coalminer that I purchased from you at hosta collage is an outstanding plant.
 I had wanted the plant so badly that the opportunity to purchase it at any
price was more than I could pass up and it has not been a disappointment.  It
has put up no less than seven new shoots and I think that is remarkable.
Beautiful, and the new shoots came right away as soon as spring warmed the
earth up.

Keep giving us those great greens.