Re: pod ripening

At 04:40 PM 09/08/2000 -0400, N. wrote:
<< Bill, have you tried harvesting seeds after thirty days and germinating
them?   Just thought I would ask?  N. >>

N.  ARE U SUGGESTING? ..that the undeveloped & white-looking seed-pulp;
which is developing inside a 30 day old hosta-seed-pod -- WILL SPROUT
PLANTS?   and....

If you NARDA? ..or anyone else! ..has successfully sprouted seed, taken
from a one month old pod <-> pray tell? <-> which variety of hosta was this
done with/etc? -- else don't waste our time with your *ONE LINERS* ..THANK
U KINDLY? ...and remaining

WiN = William Nash\Canada