dixie regional seminars

hey all
come on back to lanna, jawuhjuh, this month.
the dixie regional hosta seminar is goin on.
sept 29th
claudia walker is the program coordinator, at 770-442-3257
it's a whopping $30/person + $10 if you wanna take judges clinic ll

the quickie schedule is as follows:
pete demos on conifers
w. george schmidt on nomenclature
irwin johnson on top 25 hostas
mary chastain on hosta disease
bobby solberg (my son) on judges clinic 2
ruth pardue on perennials
harry abel (who??) on mini's mini's mini's
jack drickell  on hosta and friends
and last (but greatest) son bobby solberg on seedlings and sports
also, ther'll be several hosta and garden accesory vendors there for this
also.
wowzers, what a lineup, huh??

y'all come down and work on your suuuuthuuuun accents to prepare you for the
natonal, ok??
special accent workshop at lunch

see ya here

harry abel

Cindy Johnson  &  Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created

hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water garden
accessories
         japanese maples                         hosta bonsai
 http://www.shinkigen.com
cidjohnson@aol.com        shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955