Re: Customer complaints

In a message dated 9/15/00 3:01:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Here's the real story.  It is a known fact that roughly 2% of the
 world's population doesn't have the sense God gave a goose, and it is a
 statistical certainty that any time things have been going along nice
 and smooth for about a week, one of those people is going to contact me.

Chick, on this particular morning I tend to agree with you and think that
your analysis also fits my situation during this  week.  In my case I wish
that I was talking about plants but I am afraid that the 2% that I have to
deal with are the parents of dysfunctional children because they happen to
have been born to idiots.  I won't say that a person should have to prove a
certain amount of common sense before parenting a child, but then I am afraid
that I would have all kinds of responses from all those who think that
parenting is a right.  With six hundred kids, give or take a few the two
percent has overwhelmed me this week.

Sad thing is that my dogs get better care and more discipline than the two
percent that I am talking about.

And I should say that in our school district the children are the customers
and the parents are always right.

I am digging today for therapy,