Re: Customer complaints

Some time ago we spent a few days discussing good vs. bad experiences with
mail order nurseries. Your "official" reaction below is the kind of thing I
expect from a quality business, and one of the reasons you will continue to
get a part of my limited hosta budget. Your "unofficial" reaction was
appreciated because it's the kind of thing one shares with friends, and
it's nice to be included in that group.

You said in a post last week or so that you doubted your customers cared
about whether you profitted from the nursery or not. Untrue, of course.
Aside from the fact that through this list you have become a friend (and I
want to see a friend do well), it is in my best interests for you and the
other quality nurserymen/women on the list to profit. If you don't make a
living doing this, you don't stay in business long, and we are doomed to
spend our days haunting the aisles of Home Depot looking for our plants.