Viktoria Serafin

Hi everyone
	Viktoria Serafin has been sending me some great photos which have been
added to the library. They are supposed to be flower photos but show the
whole plant which is really nice. If you want to see them just go to the
first page of the library and use the search function for her name.
	Would Patty Woodbury please email me, I am too lazy to hunt for her
email address.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/