Re: most valuable purchase

Mary,

Mine would have to fall under the category "The Quest for the Perfect
Sprinkler". I am starting to get a collection of watering devices. Most fall
into the sub category "Dusty and Unused". Some do the lawn well, which I don't
water. Many do the doughnut, if you know what I mean.

Well, I bought these sprinkler's at Home Depot. You get 3 to a pack, with 2-15'
hoses to connect them. With a couple of tee's I have a whole bed covered. The
tee's are needed because there isn't enough pressure to run more than two at a
time. These spray and get everything in the area. They also had extra nozzles to
do 1/4 and 1/2 circles. Watering has never been easier. I hope they have them
again next year so, I can do the rest of my beds!!

Ray