Re: is something wrong?

In a message dated 9/24/00 2:57:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<<  It is hard to tell what is being discussed or
 answered. >>

Mary, I have not had many problems with AOL I usually get things.  Sometimes
when people get around to responding to something that was sent three days
ago it can be confusing.  I am still hoping that they show up as the pictures
that Bob posted to the library looked interesting, I would just like to read
your comments.