RE: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

I'm afraid that I have to vote with Dan on this issue.  Just how much
Cadmium and/or Arsenic is safe?

As I understand the current "compliance" status of Milorganite, the change
from 10 years ago was based on a change of "acceptable" limits from the
EPA.  This changes was driven by intense industry lobbying.

We refuse to use Milorganite, and also refuse to sell Milorganite.  There
are many safer products.

Floyd Rogers