Re: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

In a message dated 09/25/2000 1:34:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

 Is this really what you want in your yard?
 Do you ever get soil on your hands?

Arsenic and lead pose no problems at all if touched, they must be eaten to
become toxic.

Which brings up another point, all most all soils have heavy metals in them,
it's just a fact of the natural environment.

It's the amount that makes the problem, and the form it is in.  Arsenic
occurs in two ways in nature: Organic and Elemental.  The most dangerous form
is the organic form.

I do not use Milorganite because it is not cost effective, but what I find
disturbing is the way some "organic" proponents spread around inaccurate
information and conclusions, playing more on people fears, instead upon sound