Re: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

Walt:
    The Irish Spring and sprays have worked this season but Hubby bought me a
twelve gauge shot gun (can't use my rifle boo hoo hoo) for our anniversary
and we are going deer hunting. We have two extra seasons here in my part of
Wisconsin and the DNR gave us extra permits. I use a twenty-two with bird
shot and shoot near them in the off season EXCEPT I've been very very
tempted. I rotated the sprays. We just saw five turkey's on our property
yesterday! Another headache!

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229