Re: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

Paul - can you give more information on this study... specifically, where can I get a copy of it to read?  I've been gardening organically in my back-yard garden for years, and I have a hard time believing that relying on non-toxic methods and lots of organic compost is more destructive than loading my soil up with synthetic chemicals, herbicides and pesticides.