plantaginea hybrid

So far I succeeded to get on scape in 5 years of the five or so
clones  I have from plantaginea Most likely it is too cold were I live.
When that one was flowering I crossed it with anything around The
only result: one pod on tardiflora that did give me three sturdy
 Last year one flowered but did not give me any seed  Another
hybrid is flowering this year I phoned around and got a flowerstalk
of plantaginea Unfortunately when the hybrid opened its flowers it
turned out to have at least seven pistils and no anthers!  This
shows on 7 flowers so far. I have fertilized them anyway with
plantaginea but dont but dont expect any result.
 Have you seen this phenomenon earlier?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden