Re: [hostapix] worms, geese and mink - correction

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] worms, geese and mink - correction
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:47:46 -0500

> That is incredible!! Sure hope they find a remedy for that before it
is to
> late for the mink's. We have one of the last viable mink populations
in our
> area.

Hi Gary and all,

I just got in on the end of the conversation Ken was having with this
man.  Now when I was talking to Ken about it I asked him if he really
said earthworms because I was thinking about all of the things that
involve earthworms such as compost, gardening and all of the things
that eat earthworms.  Ken said now when he thinks about it the man
said that the worm lives a few feet from the shore in loosely packed
leaves and things like that.  I am glad it isn't earthworms but what
is this new thing that is killing mink and what aren't we being told.

Sorry about the misinformation in my other post.
Sue

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
Little Canada, Minnesota
651-483-4655  zone 4 ab