Re: garden visitors site

  • Subject: Re: garden visitors site
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 06:33:03 -0500

BDeyes6@aol.com wrote:

> Bob,
> You have addressed another important thing for the AHS....garden
> touring.
> I agree with Hank ....it would be nice to separate the businesses from
> the
> personal gardens.....perhaps with two columns or separate markers.
> But the list could be on the same page....so when I look up Indiana
> (ex.)
> I can see everything for that state.    I am looking forward to this
> feature.
>
> Betty
Hi Betty
	I intend on separating them sometime but wanted to get more than a few
before I work on that. I want people to realize that they are not
expected to buy something if they visit or it would make for an awkward
situation. This is why I put this at the top of the page.

I will change the
           looks of these pages as more people list their gardens, this
is just to start with
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/