Re: Tragedy

Pat, the lines to give blood in Louisville were 4 hours long at 6:00 this evening and the lines
to the gas pumps were almost as long.  We've heard rumors of the price going up to $4.00 a gal. by morning.  Several stations took the prices down and some had closed their pumps.
We may be helping, but others are helping themselves to our pockets.
Sam I Am

    Yes, we must all stand strong.  In Kansas City the blood bank has extremely long lines of people giving to those who will need it so desperately.  Helping the only way we know how at this time.