Power Point slide show

  • Subject: Power Point slide show
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:23:59 -0500

Hi All,

I have a Power Point slide show that someone sent to me today with
many of the pictures you have seen on TV.  The file is about 900KB.
If anyone would like to have a copy of it please email me at
bykands@mediaone.net  and I will send it to you.

Sue

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
Little Canada, Minnesota
651-483-4655  zone 4 ab