insects and diseases

  • Subject: insects and diseases
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:23:12 -0500

Hi everyone
	I am going to add a link on the first page of the library for insects
and diseases now that we are knowing more about them. If you have
anything you want to contribute, disease photos, sources for cures such
as that new slug bait from out west, who might treat for nematodes
and/or sources for the chemical, people to send plants to such Dr.
Lockhart(someone has that already) please send them to me and I will
start adding them. This might make people more aware of what they are
dealing with.
Thanks
--
Bye