Re: The World Remembers

  • Subject: Re: The World Remembers
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:00:39 -0400

Ditto Kate, life is so short we have to make the best of every second.
Thank you for being a friend.  Something you can never have too many of.
Sam I Am

Thanks Sam!
One thing this event does is to remind us the frailty of life.  To let those we love and care for know how much they mean to us.  How the groups we are involved with have become an integral part of a "special" family that I've learned from, tussled with (like brothers and sisters), helped, been helped, etc, etc.  I guess this is my verbose way of saying Thanks for Being a Friend!