many many thanks

  • Subject: many many thanks
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:40:55 EDT

to all my "old" friends, and new friends alike,
thank you for your wonderful, warm reception in st louis.  i had a ball.  my hosts were gracious, and generous, and hosted me and my reception very nicely.
the bot garden is truly awesome.
sorry bout the gold paint coming off the mc'donalds sign down by the river tho.
thank you all for the attendance at my hosta bonsai workshop.  i rethought the entire format, and y'all were the guinea pigs for this "new" attempt at sharing my love and passion for  hosta.
i hope to see you all in madison next summer, and wherever, and whenever we may meet again.
sales were, thank you, quite nice too.
i sure had a wonderful time, and hope you did too.
again, thanks to all of you, and i hope to see y'all im memphis in september.

God bless you all.

yours in hosta

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
       hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
       japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai

psalm 150
rock and roll