Re: new version of Tears in Heaven

  • Subject: Re: new version of Tears in Heaven
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:23:56 -0500

Helen wrote:
> Hi Bob
> Thanks! Dan happened to be online last night (I had my usual insomnia), and
> mentioned Winamp, so I grabbed it off my old computer and voila!  Like I
> needed to cry anymore after watching the news every day last week...

Hi Helen
	You have to be a brain surgeon to figure it out but you can also use
winamp to convert music cds, .wav files, into mp3 files so you can use
them wherever you want or need them. Actually just go to winamp.com and
after some searching you can figure it out. It is under options in
winamp, you need to set the output to the proper format but it isn't
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/