Re: deleting closed auctions

  • Subject: Re: deleting closed auctions
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:44:03 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2001 9:47:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Hi everyone
    If no one objects I am going to delete the closed anctions from the
 server. >>
Hi Bob,

If it is not to late.
Could you please wait a few days. I still have some people that are not sure
of thier bid history and I need to check them out and I have to spend some
time with my Dad in Davenport the next 2 days.
I will work on it as soon as I can.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
319-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>