Re: Mary Chastain et al

  • Subject: Re: Mary Chastain et al
  • From: BBROWNJ@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:15:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2002 10:09:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, HoroRL@aol.com writes:

I'd like to add a few more to your list: Ron Livingston, Stuart Asch, Olga Petrysyn, Doug Beilstein, Ran Lydell, Rod Lysne, & Patsy Stygall.

Rich: The pictures of their stuff is great, but none of it is out there for us to try. Doug has never registered a plant.. There may be some of Ron's, Stuart's and Olgs's in the midwest but we don't get to see them here in the East. I sure would like to  see some of their work. Sounds like Patsy is going to register some, finally. We can only judge what we can grow and see growing in our gardens.