Re: virus alert using Carol Brashear's name

  • Subject: Re: virus alert using Carol Brashear's name
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:31:47 EDT

Hi All,

I have been off to Tokyo for the last few days. I know that an attachment
can't get thru Phoenix but as to the other lists.....

I use an automatic signature line on AOL.  If anything comes to you looking
like I sent it AND it doesn't have cb or Carol in CT in the message.... don't
download any attachment with it.  I didn't send it.
Any message that doesn't come with a signature from anyone we know, should be
suspect.  As far as messages from me....they will always be signed.
I am off to an Upstate NY hosta meeting today....have a great weekend, all!
cb
Carol in CT   z6/5