Crown Rot Resistant Hostas?

  • Subject: Crown Rot Resistant Hostas?
  • From: Len Phillips lenphillips@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:37:17 -0700 (PDT)

According to an article I was reading, there are several hostas that are
resistant to crown rot, but no one has prepared a list of them.

Does anyone know of such a list?

If you have any experience with hostas that have survived an outbreak of
crown rot in your garden, perhaps we can make our own list.

Len Phillips
Editor of Hosta Magazine
Visit http://hostamagazine.com

Do you Yahoo!?