Robyn is looking for some assistance, anybody able to help?

  • Subject: Robyn is looking for some assistance, anybody able to help?
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:30:56 -0500

Here is Robyn's Request:

I recently sold the property where I had been living and gardening.  In
Sales and Purchase Agreement, there is a clause that entitles me to
plants currently planted there and I have a year to remove them.  It
the buyer has fallen in love with the old place and refuses to allow me
anyone acting as my agent) access to them.  If any of you have ever
heard of
having extended time for plant removal added to a Sales and Purchase
agreement, I would certainly appreciate it if you would let me know BY
PRIVATE EMAIL at robykar@aol.com.  I'm not on most of the robins so
receive your replies if you reply to them directly.

With sincere thanks,

Robyn (Duback) Karstens