Voles!

Ok, folks. It's finally happened here. After years of hearing about voles,
commiserating with others about their vole problems,  and keeping my fingers
crossed, they have invaded my garden big time.

I found a bit of root a piece of gnawed crown and a leaf from 'Sagae', so
potted it up and have hopes of being able to resuscitate it.
'Sea Fire' is gone, as far as I can tell, and several others, but ever the
optimist, I have to ask - is there any hope that a stray bit might come
back?

Have any of you successfully dealt with the beasts? All I hear is "we trap
and they still come back". I thought I had dealt with them a few years ago,
but obviously was mistaken. I want the little monsters gone!

Thanks for your help.

Daryl