Great Expectations

  • Subject: Great Expectations
  • From: MWenger798@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:33:01 EDT

Last year I didn't have too much luck with Great Expectations and this year
planted them in pots as someone had mentioned.  I have 3 of them, 2 went into
pots, the other I discovered later and forgot.  The ones in pots have been
really healthy but have stayed very small.  The forgotten one is bigger and
healthy.  Maybe next year the other 2 will go back into the ground again.  Maybe
they are big enough now to work out OK.