hostas of course

  • Subject: hostas of course
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:25:28 EDT

I just got back from Faith Lutheran Church Garden, Quincy, MA.  I was
thinking how wonderful the vast majority of the plants look.  Little or no  insect
problems, only a little melt out.  The plants that lighten up to  almost white
and then do not go brown interest me.   My list of plants  that really lighten
up and stay nice are sea dream, dick ward, delta dawn.   What are your plants
that do this?  I would love some feed back.   There must be others.   I also
really love Lakeside Sapphire  Pleats.    It looks so much better than the
picture.  Mine has  very cupped leaves and has unbelievable presence.  Those look
at me  plants are really in class by themselves.  No matter how many plants I
 get there are only a certain number of plants that speak to me.    Chris
from Braintree, MA