Re: Please tell us what you think of our newly improved web site...

In a message dated 9/9/1998 8:13:01 AM Central Daylight Time, UNYHS@aol.com

<<  I'd like to invite you all personally to go check our recently
 improved web site (www.geocities.com/~Hosta2).  Our web master-Sue Glaude-has
 done a fantastic job with updates and improvements.  As far as I'm concerned
 its the best Hosta site out there for information about the activities of any
 HOSTA group--Local or National. >>
Very nice! Congratulations!

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN